Frequently Asked Questions…
If you can’t find the answer to your question, then please get in contact.
- Can we see you DJ before booking?
– Our DJ’s adapt themselves to the wedding/event that they are playing for – every event is unique with what music is being played. So we would recommend reading reviews about us instead, as seeing a DJ at one event may not necessarily have the kind of music that you like – but this is because the DJ is playing what has been asked of him for that event.
- When do you set up?
– When ever is best suited to the schedule of your big day.
- Do you require a deposit?
– For all bookings we require a non-refundable deposit. This secures your date and booking. The balance is then due 30 days before the date of the function.
- Do you have any reviews?
– Yes! Visit our Facebook Page and read the real reviews left by our past customers or alternatively you can watch a video from one of our couples and their experience with ourselves by clicking here.